Back for its 10th year, our most popular webinar offers an in-depth discussion on the federal Universal Service Fund for participants in USF programs and for contributors to the Fund. This webinar will address major developments in the four support funds and discuss the pressures on the USF contribution system in an era of 20% contribution rates. In addition, as usual, we will offer tips and insights into managing audits and investigations in these highly scrutinized programs.
Highlights from the 10th Annual Update will include:
- Unpacking the first significant revisions to the Form 499-A Instructions in several years.
- What’s next for the E-rate program after the amortization waiver and Category 2 budget recommendations.
- The impact of NaLA v. FCC on proposals to modify the Lifeline program.
- The transition to High Cost Phase II support and increases in the Rural Healthcare budget.
- Prospects for contributions reform in 2019.
This unique educational event is vital for anyone involved in federal USF business opportunities or compliance. Regardless of how you participate in the Federal USF programs today, this webinar will provide you with new insights into this $9 billion program. Click here to register.